Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sunshine Award




Sunshine Award

























The Sunshine Award is a lovely sunny flower that bloggers give to other “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.

I was awarded the Sunshine Award by western romance author Peggy Henderson.




Here are the fun questions I was asked to answer:

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Animal: Deer

Favorite Number: 8.  If you turn it on its side, it's the infinity symbol. 

Favorite Non-alcoholic Drink: Chocolate milk!

Facebook or Twitter: Facebook

Your Passion: Being in the Blue Ridge mountains

Giving or getting presents: I hate being in the spotlight.  I LOVE giving gifts anonymously. 

Favorite Day: Any day my husband and I are both home.

Favorite Flowers: Lily and tulip


I am passing on the Sunshine Award to the following deserving bloggers:





No comments: