Friday, February 10, 2012

CONTEST

What better way to celebrate the digital release of The Night Lamp than with a contest!  The rules are simple:

On your Blog, Facebook, pony express account, whatever you have, embed The Night Lamp book trailer and provide a link to this post.

In the comment section of this post, provide a link for where you've shared the trailer and also tell me me what you love about historical romance novels.

You will be entered in the drawing for each link you provide.  Enter as many times as you'd like.  The contest ends, Friday, March 2nd at midnight.  On Sat., March 3rd, I will draw the winning name and post it here.

That's it!  Simple, right?


Here's a look at the trailer:


4 comments:

Deniz Bevan said...

Congratulations, Carol! I've done one so far - it's up on my Google+ page!

Carol A. Spradling said...

Deniz!!

It's great to see you. You're in the drawing. Thanks and good luck!

I hope everything is going well with you.

Carol

Carrie said...

Hi Carol,

Glad to see you're still writing! I'm buying The Night Lamp today.

Carrie

Carol A. Spradling said...

Hi Carrie,

It's great to see you! Yes, I'm still busy writing. I'm finishing up a new book and hope to have it out by summer.

How is your writing going? Can we expect a contest from you soon?

Carol