Friday, February 26, 2010

She likes it

Last night, I received a phone call from a reader who was reading Cost of Freedom. She was only about one fourth of the way into the story, but had to express herself. Although she loves the book, she needed to know the answers to some hooks and cliffs I had created. *smile* Naturally, I encouraged her to keep reading, the answers were there.

"Why do you make both men irrisistable? Which one does she choose? Does she get away from the horrible man who forced her..."

"Keep reading."

"What about his sister? Is she good or bad?"

*Smile* "Did I mention the sequel is available?"

"WHAT! I only have time to read during lunch."


I'll have to look into how she got my phone number but what an encouraging phone call.

2 comments:

Jennifer Hendren said...

Awesome! LOL. I don't know what I would've done had some random stranger found my number like that.. very impressive and flattering, tho. :) Yay. Can't wait to get BBH!

Carol said...

Hi Jen!

Thanks. It was so great to hear enthusiastic feedback. I hope she'll leave a review at Amazon.

I also hope you're finding time to write. I can't wait to see what you have in store for your guys.