I was tagged by Anita. I tag: all of the M:A ladies.
Insert your own answers and pass it on to whomever you feel would respond – including the person who sent it to you
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Usually it’s real but this year, fake.
3. When do you put up the tree? First Sat. in December, but I got an early start this year.
4. When do you take the tree down? – The Sat. after Christmas.
5. What do you do with your tree after you take it down: To the curb! Where it goes from there, I have no idea.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? An Etch-a-sketch.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband. He always wants something that is never going to happen.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My daughter. We go shopping, she picks out what she wants. There ya go. Done and everyone is happy.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I used to.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Cards
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? There's no need to bring this up again.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th St.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Right after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Is it wrong when the person really wanted it and I didn't?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Love, love, love lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I would love to stay home but on Christmas Eve and ending late on Christmas Day, we start our trek around the state.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Sadly, yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? This was a yearly disagreement when my children were home. The girl's liked the angel, the guys liked the star. We did agree to alternate. The trouble came when deciding what topped the tree the previous year.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Yes. LOL
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas carols.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No real theme. I try to add an ornament every year. Something representative of the preceding year.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? A repeat of Thanksgiving dinner.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a d-i-l. Oh, I thought that said, what do you expect this Christmas. ;)
Merry Christmas To Everyone