Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Reflections

1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? Held my own book in my hands!!

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No resolutions.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Not that I remember.

4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes. My father-in-law. I miss you, Jay.

5. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? More time with family.

6. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Nothing comes to mind.

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Signing two publishing contracts and seeing my book in print.

8. What was your biggest failure? Not finishing McKnight.

9. What was the best thing you bought? Furniture.

10. Whose behaviour merited celebration? A friend of my daughter's.

11. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? My daughter.

12. Where did most of your money go? Furniture. lol

13. What did you get really, really excited about? Meeting Sam and Jeremy.

14. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? much happier. This time last year, we were at the hospital quite a lot.
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner! Woohoo. 15 pounds lighter.
iii. richer or poorer? who knows.

15. What do you wish you'd done more of? Spent time with family.

16. What do you wish you'd done less of? Spent time on pointless issues.

17. Did you fall in love in 2008? No.

18. Did your heart break in 2008? Yes.

19. What was your favourite TV program? Project Runway.

20. What kept you sane? I retained that?!

21. What political issue stirred you the most? I detest politics but probably, people's interaction concerning the US Presidential campaign and election.

22. Who was the best new person you met? Sam and Jeremy

23. Favorite book you read? Thr3e

24. Favorite movie? 27 Dresses

25. What are your plans for 2009? Continue to write, attend at least one wedding, travel more.

What about you??

No comments: