Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday of the year. No craziness, no candy, just time spent with family. It doesn't get any better than that. The one thing missing this year will be Jared and Sam. :( shrug A phone call will have to suffice.

What are some things that have happened in the past year that you are thankful for?

For me:

We wondered if it would happen but in January, my son became engaged to a wonderful girl. Wedding news to follow.

She had my nerves on end, but my daughter managed to live in Mexico for an entire month and not end up attached to an I.V. drip. Don't ask. She came close.

Greg and I have managed to remodel in harmony. A collective sigh was felt throughout cyberspace.

And much to my eighth grade English teacher's surprise, I became a published author.

No comments: