Thursday, September 4, 2008






I was nominated for this award by a great friend and talented author, Anita Davison

Part of the obligation of this award is, in turn, nominating a few sites that I admire and enjoy reading too, so mine are as follows

Allison Chase
Gwyn Cready
Diana Gabaldon
Heather Graham
Karen Kendall


These five ladies have great stuff on their blogs which range from personal insights as authors and editors and snippets they find worth passing on to others in this strange yet rewarding world we call writing! They have great websites too so all are worth a visit.

Now my nominees get to post this same award to their blog and nominate up to seven others. Please link back to me at my blog for nominating you. As Anita said on her nomination, I was honoured to receive this and hope you will be too.

No comments: