Friday, July 18, 2008

News I can finally share.

I have been asked to be part of a Christmas Anthology for 2009. How exciting is that!

It will be interesting to say the least. I have to keep the entire story under 25k. I can do this...I can do this. As long I eliminate subplots and secondary characters, this shouldn't be a problem. And you know how I love my secondary characters.

I am so excited. I pulled together a very rough outline this morning. Yeah, I made an outline! I don't see any major problems other than putting McKnight on hold. The anthology comes with a deadline, he'll have to understand. It will be intersting to see what mayhem Cole and Isa wreck while I'm gone.

Off to lower the air conditioner to get in a cold frame of mind.

2 comments:

Sheila Lamb said...

Congratulations on the anthology! Let us know where to find it :-)

Carol A. Spradling said...

Hi Sheila,

Thanks! I will. It seems odd, planning things that are a year and a half away. Thank goodness, they gave us plenty of time.