Monday, June 23, 2008

I know, I know

If I say, I'm exhausted, will you automatically assume that my daughter visited for the weekend?! She did and we had fun, although I find it difficult for an introverted person to entertain an extrovert. One area of common ground is B&N. I did feel a twinge of guilt buying more books when I just made a killing with a gift certificate, but... hey, it was my birthday. :D

HAUNTING RACHEL by Kay Hooper

EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE by Carla Cassidy

The following two, I'm not sure about. I asked the customer service lady to recommend something in the lines of Evanovich...we'll see how they compare. They do look fun.

PEACH COBBLER MURDER by Joanne Fluke

MURDER GETS A LIFE by Anne George

I think I need to let my credit card breathe for a while. The poor thing is plum tuckered out not to mention, my tbr pile is gaining on my read pile. I do enjoy how they look on the bookshelf though.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi Carol -
Hope you had a great birthday :-)

Carol A. Spradling said...

Hi Sheila,

I had a great day, exhasting, but great.