Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chat

I love it when friends from different parts of your life get together. It's interesting to see how everyone will interact. Tonight at the chat, everyone seemed to act like old friends instead of new acquaintances. It was so much fun. And congratulations to Jerrica Knight-Catania for winning a copy of Cost of Freedom.

Thank you everyone for coming over to say hello. We'll have to do it again, but earlier. I can't ask Nina to get up at 3am again. Sorry, Nina. You ROCK!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

SO sorry I missed it! Little Boy would *not* go to sleep tonight...

Glad to hear it went well!

Carol A. Spradling said...

That's okay. Boy, do I remember those nights. Not fun. I hope he'll cooperate more the next time. *s*

From your blog, I know you've been busy. I hope you're squeezing some writing in there.

NBB said...

I gladly did it, I had fun :)

And maybe if the next day could be a Friday, the hour won't be a problem :)