Friday, May 30, 2008

THANK YOU!

Surreal. There's no other way to describe it. I am overwhelmed with the outpourring of kindness and support from everyone. When I first started writing, I noticed that writers were very supportive of each other. A few years have passed, (s) and this observation still holds true.

Granted, our pride can take a beating from time to time, but rarely do I believe any negative comments were meant as malicious. And I have a feeling that even those are no longer seen as an issue.

So many of you have posted announcements on your blogs heralding my debut release. I am overwhelmed. Thank you so much. I am very touched.

I hope you won't mind if I single out one person in particular. Dr. Jennifer Hendren, (VBG) you have been my most honest critic, my biggest supporter, and my most vocal cheerleader, not to mention a great friend and favorite author. You'll never know how grateful I am to have shared this entire experience with you. I cannot wait to stand in the middle of B&N and tell everyone that your books are a must read (and then follow them to the register so they don't leave without them.) THANK YOU!

You guys are phenomenal. My sleeves are rolled up, and I'm ready to help all of you! Who's first?!