Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been tagged

Tag! I'm It!

I've been tagged! Sarita Leone tagged me to play a cyber-game and this one seems like fun. :)

The rules:

a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.


Hmm, I think all of my secrets are out, let me think... okay, six random facts about me:

1. I have never developed a taste for coffee. It doesn't matter how you truss it up, I can't stand it. Each time I've tried it, I've had to drink a full glass of water to get the taste out of my mouth.

2. At the back of this wallflowers aspirations, tucked under a pile of old clothes is a desire to act.

3. I played the clarinet in grade school and middle school.

4. I make lasagna and spaghetti noodles from scratch.

5. I am related, by marriage, to the Hatfields of the Hatfields and McCoy fame. I was even given the grand tour of the sites and told their side of the story in great detail by a relative.

6. I have green eyes. (I couldn't think of anything else. *shrug*)

I tag:
Jen
Claire
Jenny
Nina
Precie
Deniz

6 comments:

NBB said...

My entry is up :)

Jenny said...

Mine's up.

Precie said...

Mine is up now too!

Deniz Bevan said...

done!

Sarita Leone said...

Carol, thanks for playing! I tagged people who I wanted to know more about, so I'm glad you shared a few bits of randomness. :)

Off to take a peek at those you've tagged...

Claire Gregory said...

Siiiigh- I've gotten around to it now. All done.