Thursday, March 27, 2008

B&N

My husband and I ran out to Target to get a few odds and ends. On the way home, he asked, "Do you want to go by the bookstore?" *blink, blink* "Yeah!"

My eyes glazed over as we entered the second set of doors. When I came to, I had three books in my hand and was crouched in front of the "E" authors in the mystery aisle.

My poor husband looked at me with the same expression the little boy had on his face at the end of Old Yeller.

I snatched Evanovich off the shelf and tried to collect myself. "Okay, I'm ready. This is enough." I eyed a few more spines and promised to return.

So, my take:

Deanna Raybourn SILENT IN THE GRAVE
Janet Evanovich TWO FOR THE DOUGH
Scott Westerfeld UGLIES

I did put THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES back on the shelf. Gotta have an enticement to return, right?

No comments: