Saturday, February 9, 2008

Meme

Yes, I know I should be writing, but a little break is okay, right?

I got this from Eve.

1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
A. Very.

2) What was your dream growing up?
A. I wanted to be a nurse.

3) What talent do you wish you had?
A. I wish I could sing. Wait, I'll not be greedy. I'd like to sing well enough that people in front of me won't cringe during praise and worship.

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A. What do you like?

5) Favorite vegetable?
A. Potato, any way you make them.

6) What was the last book you read?
A. The Warrior.

7) What zodiac sign are you?
A. Cancer.

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
A. Nope. I had pierced ears, but had constant infections.

9) Worst Habit?
A. Other people are probably in a better postition to answer that.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
A. Sure.

11) What is your favorite sport?
A. Baseball.

12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
A. A little of both.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
A. Grill you on how you got an agent.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A. I'd rather not say.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
A. I dip french fries in tarter sauce.

16) Do you have any pets?
A. A shih tzu names Jesse.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
A. Please don't. I need notice to clean.

18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
A. Why the pseudonym?

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
A. Eh, neither.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
A. A nice smile.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A. Sadly, I could go either way.

22) What color eyes do you have?
A. Green.

23) Ever been arrested?
A. Nah.

24) Bottle or can soda?
A. I liked the individual bottles, but those are gone. so cans.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
A. Travel.

What happened to 26?
A. Gremlins.

27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
A. Home.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
A. Yes, but not in the way most people do.

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A. Write.

30) Do you swear a lot?
A. Not at all.

31) Biggest pet peeve?
A. People who hold their fork in the left hand while eating.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
A. Let's not go there.

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
A. Not as much as I should.

35) Do you believe in God?
A. Absolutely.

36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
A. Done.

2 comments:

Hélène Boudreau said...

Potatoes, yummy!

lor said...

Carol has blog. That fork left hand thing. That's correct, surely. In my english upbringing, the fork is held prongs down, and the food pushed on the top of the curve, never inside the curve and always put into the mouth with the left hand. It's a very delicate operation. It's funny, but when I see the fork going into mouth from right hand, I cringe. Lorraine