Friday, January 11, 2008

Too good to pass up!

It doesn't come any better than this. Joanna Bourne has agreed to offer a signed copy of The Spymaster's Lady as a contest prize. Hey, it's worth entering for the book alone. I haven't heard one negative comment about this book.

I don't review many books and I rarely find a book/author that I can't stop talking about. When I met Jo at a writer's forum, I had no idea she was an author. For that matter, I was clueless at the depth of her talent. I'm still waiting for the pebble to hit the water at the bottom of the well. Jo quickly became a person I shadowed everywhere. Each nugget of information was stored away and reviewed. I was amazed at how willing she was to nurture fledgling writers. Don't get me wrong, other "forumites" were eager to help, too, but Jo went beyond a quick answer giving detail descriptions.

Although others are gushing Jo's praises, she would be quick to point out that she didn't do anything that hasn't been done before. Maybe so, but she certainly did it better than I could hope to do. And the good news is, she has a second book due out later this year.

So until her next book is available, go to JenniferHendren.blogspot.com and participate in this contest.

No comments: