Monday, January 7, 2008

THE SPYMASTER'S LADY

I feel like the guy who had to work during SuperBowl Sunday but taped the game. I scan sites and blogs only to turn away before it's too late. I'm talking about Joanna Bourne's The Spymaster's Lady. Without hearing one comment, I know this is a great book. Knowing Jo from a writer's forum we belong to, it couldn't miss. This woman is TOP, TOP, TOP!!!

However, I can't read the book just yet, but don't think that I don't want to especially after what I read this weekend. Yikes! This weekend's read had one of those morbid, train wreck draws to it and no, that wasn't the plot.

Anyway, Jo, I'm hurrying as fast as I can go. The Spymaster's Lady is the first book on tbr list. Until then, everyone else, READ THIS BOOK, you won't be sorry.

No comments: