Thursday, January 17, 2008

I made it

I know, I know. I'm late. I have a very good reason for it. I've been busy running to the post office.

1. Your genre(s)?

I started out with historical fiction and as an experiment tried historical romance. I'm waiting to see which one catches on.

2. How many books have you completed?

Four full length novels and a couple of short stories.

3. How many books are you working on now?

One and am nearing the last few pages.

4. Are you a linear or chunk writer?

Chunk. The other way is too frustrating for me.

5. The POV you're most partial to?

Third (trying to get it to Deep Third.)

6. The theme that keeps cropping up in your books?

No matter what happens in your life, friends and family are your center.

7. How many days a week do you write?

Seven.

8. What time of day do you get your best writing done?

I am trying to write at any time of day but find that I shut down around 9:00 pm. I write best in the morning. I knew I was a morning person for some reason.

9. Who are your mentors?

Hmm, that's hard. I try to learn from everyone but always find myself going to Jen saying, did you understand that? If so, explain.

10. Who are your favorite authors to read? (different from mentors)

I don't so much like certain authors as certain books. I have never read an author and have liked everything they have written. Some have come close. Diana Gabaldon, Kathleen Woodiwiss, Joanna Bourne, and Jennifer Hendren.

No comments: