Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Competing against myself, and I won!

For the past five days, I have placed myself on a self-imposed writing marathon. In spite of my husband being home for three of the five days and a forty-eight hour Twilight Zone marathon, I was able to keep my laptop humming. I tallied in at 9,043 words. This included two new scenes that made me tingle. I love it when that happens. I did this push because I had the time off and wanted to get a big jump on my deadline. This will give me a good head start. But now I go back to getting goose bumps when I reached 500 words at the end of the day. Seriously, I get just as excited about that number as the big ones. Really, I clap and everything. For me, I'm more for the tingles, but how do you track that with zokutou?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

How do you track _anything_ with zokutou right now? *w*

Seriously, that's awesome. You kicked my ass. *g* That's more than I've been getting this week, and I'm practically not sleeping!

WOOHOO!!! You go, girl!