Saturday, December 8, 2007

FIL Update.

Not the news we hoped for. My fil is coming back nicely from the second heart attack. (Honestly, I would think the hospital would bounce his behind out of there to keep from putting up with his stubbornness.) The thing with him is, he is such a nice man that even when he is doing things that should make you angry, you aren't. You don't meet many people like that. In all the years I've known him, I have to say, even when I knew he was furious, he never acted on it. Amazing.

Anyway, he is getting some test results in. Not good. Cancer. The doctor has said that although it is the slow moving kind, they won't operate because it is in his lung near his heart. He starts radiation on Monday. Maybe that will be enough. I did say he was stubborn.

2 comments:

Jane Richardson, writer said...

Carol, I'm sorry he's so poorly. I hope the treatment is beneficial. Fingers crossed, and lots of love to you all.

Carol A. Spradling said...

Thanks, Jane. I'll keep you up to date.