Thursday, November 15, 2007

I've been tagged!

Got this from Jen this afternoon.

Four Things You May or May Not Know About Me (Glad the cutoff was four. This could get embarrassing.)


A) Four jobs I have had in my lifetime:
1. Substitute teacher.
2. Administrator.
3. Cashier.
4. Office manager.

B) Four movies I would watch over & over:
1. Kate and Leopold.
2. Eh, sorry, can't think of more.
3.
4.

C) 4 places I have lived:
1. New Smyrna Beach, FL.
2. Bainbridge, Ohio
3. Ormond Beach, FL.
4. There is no fourth

D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Lost
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Dancing With the Stars
4. American Idol (only when Jen keeps talking about it)

E) Four places I have been:
1. Grandfather Mountain, NC
2. Washinton, DC
3. Boston, MA
4. Aspen, CO


F) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Jen
2. Jane
3. Jeanne
4. I need another "J"

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Potatoes (I'm Irish, it's in the DNA.)
3. Chinese
4. Salad (gotta have something to balance the potatoes)

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Beech Mtn., NC
2. Ireland
3. Germany
4. England

I) Things I am looking forward to this and next year:
1. Getting an agent.
2. Seeing my book on a store shelf.
3. Spending time in the mountains.
4. Bliss.

Okay... I tag Jane, Nina, Precie, Jenny C.

2 comments:

Julie Weathers said...

Interesting list. I hope you get your wish list.

Julie

Carol A. Spradling said...

Julie!

How nice to see you. Thanks for stopping by. How is everything going?

Carol