Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pointer Sisters?

I'm so excited.

Because of everything else that was happening, I put FMS on hold while I tended to the present needs of COF. Today, I am back with FMS. I sure did miss this story. I started off by glancing over the character list. I found myself smiling at the names of the people in this story.

I'm sure all writers can relate to this. Although all of your story's are near and dear to you, the current one you are working on tends to hold a special place. Perhaps it is the excitement of what is happening in the story -- everything is new and fresh. Or, it could be that you have grown in your talent and the story shines earlier and more easily than previous wips. Who knows?

I was amazed at how easy it was to slip back into this story and these characters. I have missed them and am glad to be back. Writing is way too much fun!

No comments: