Sunday, August 5, 2007

I made my word count goal

I made it to 60k, but I still have more story to tell. Nice situation to be in, wouldn't you agree? I won't be able to add more tonight, due to research. I thought this could wait until I returned to writing BBH, but I am watching the Revolution series now. I have until Wednesday to glean as much info from it that I can. We are changing over to "air card" wireless, so I'm returning all of the Internet cable devices. The Tivo style device is part of this cable package, so I will lose that service. Eh, I'd much rather get Internet anywhere, at anytime. Yeah, I'm addicted.

3 comments:

Susan Adrian said...

Good job, Carol!

Carol said...

Thanks!

Do you find that as you near the end, you build momentum? Hands in the air. Weeeee!

Susan Adrian said...

Carol:

Apparently so. {G}