Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm bushed

What a productive weekend. I have the remainder of the book plotted and all the questions that developed along the way are answered. I brought in a huge amount of tension, which I had fun spending a lot of time with. I tied up all the loose ends, gave the bad people their comeuppance, and arcked everything with the right degree of bend allowance. Sorry, aeronautic term. My boss would be so proud.

The one snag I have is a conversation between Daniel and a ship's captain. A lot of important information is being divulged to the reader, but it is coming across in a boring manner. I wonder if I need to cut the scene and include the info later. I think it might be wise for me to let it, and me, rest for tonight and take another look tomorrow.

What a weekend!

No comments: