Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I've been tagged.

Cindy tagged me. Here are 7 random facts about me:

1. I can't touch type.

2. I am a certified SCUBA diver.

3. I failed my first driver's permit test.

4. I was born and raised in Florida, I even have Indian ancestry, but can't tan for anything.

5. I'm allergic to penicillin.

6. I said, yes to my husband's marriage proposal after one week of dating. In all fairness, we did go out every night that week before he asked. I suppose it's still iffy after 28 years.

7. I'm afraid of birds.

Now I need to think of seven people to tag. Hmm, whom to tag:

Jen, Jenny, Jane, Helene, Beth, Eve, Sheila

7 comments:

Hélène B said...

I think I've been double tagged. LOL

I'll have to dig deep, I'm pretty much an open book.

Jen said...

Carol,

Hey, we have some stuff in common. (g) I'm a certified scuba diver, too... and I failed my first driver's test (dang curb!). And WOW about the one week proposal..you go, girl. Hmm, how'd you snag him so quickly? *waggles her eyesbrows*

And what's with the birds? That's a new one. (g) Watch too much Hitchcock?

Jen

Sheila said...

I'm working on it...haven't blogged in awhile :-)

sheila

Carol said...

Hi Helene,
Double tagged. Does that mean you have to share 14 things about you?

Carol said...

Hi Jen,
A fellow diver--cool. I see we also have a similar heritage. I'm part German along with the Indian.

As for the engagement...if my daughter did that, I would lock her in her bedroom, even if she does live an hour and a half away. Where were my parents?

Birds, that was my dad's attempt to be funny. Instead, he scarred his very young daughter.

Hmm, what else is similar?

Carol said...

Hi Sheila,

Blogging is like riding a bike. How's that list coming?

Beth said...

OK, I've done it.

Unlike you, I can type but I can't swim. :)