Monday, June 11, 2007

Thank you!

I want to take a minute to thank those of you who have faithfully critiqued my wips. You have suffered through everything from serious head hopping to shattered confidence. I can see so much improvement in my writing and it is all due to you. I can never thank you enough. One of the great things that has come from this experience is (This should be the part where I shout, I signed a contract. sorry, no...hrm, not yet, (wink)) The best thing is...because of your patience and diligence with me, I am able to pass this information on to others. You'll note that I didn't say knowledge. I can't. Although I try to do my best and remember everything I've learned, it isn't a part of me in the way that I can claim it as knowledge. I, and my wips, are works in progress. But what a gift to have you who care to help me get better. Oh, just so you know, don't go far. This in no way lets you off the hook. I still have much more to learn and need you guys as much as ever. Just know, I am very grateful. Thank you, Carol.

No comments: