Thursday, June 7, 2007

I think this is a good thing.

Does this happen to anyone else? It seems like the scenes that give me the greatest struggle are the ones that people enjoy the most. I don't know why that it is , but it does seem to work out like that. I had a scene that I thought was a dud. When it was critiqued, I got great comments. Go figure. The good part is, I have a scene that I'm currently working on that is taking quite a bit of effort. I find great comfort in hoping this will follow suite and be a favorite scene.

2 comments:

Hélène B said...

Hi Carol,

Struggling with a scene is a good thing. It means you've thought about it deeply and considered it from all angles.

Just smile and say, "But of course! That's exactly the way I envisioned it."

:-)

Carol said...

Hi Helene,

What great advice. "But of course!" Tehehe, I feel very French when I say that. "But of course!" :D