Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What a productive day.

I am so excited, I wrote 1,800 words today, bringing my overall total to 20, 271 words. Yes! I also came up with a few chapters that will deepen the overall story. I don't know how long this will last, but I want to do as much as I can while it's flowing.

This morning while in my writing frenzy, I got an email. Guess what! I've been asked for a partial by a really good agent who is respected and spoken highly of by top tier agents. WOOOO. I need to get my submission package together so I can send it out tomorrow. I'm so excited.

5 comments:

Susan Adrian said...

Yay Carol, on both counts!

Carol said...

Thanks! *beam*

Jane Richardson said...

Wonderful news! Good luck! J x

Carol said...

Thanks, Jane. How's your progress coming along?

Jane Richardson said...

Humm...slowly. Two steps forward, three back. Got too much going on, and off on my travels again tomorrow for a few days. Hope to get some good writing time in between everything else, though :)